Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Drox Operative 2 > Drox Operative 2
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2021, 07:02 PM
Amateur

Default [BUG]? Scavengers relations rewards diminished

I'm playing as a Scavenger and I'm having a really hard time raising the relations with the scavenger race when i encounter them, when i try to complete quests the reward is halved even though it appears fine in the quest description and in the pop up when i complete the quest.

For example here i have 71.4 of relation with scavenger:

when i complete this quest that supposedly rewards me with 2.8 relations:

even though the popup says i won 2.8 relations:

when i check the amount i really won was 1.4 (it appears as it was 1.5 here probably due to some rounding error or something else, but on other times i tested this it was always 50%):

I don't know if this is happening because I'm playing as a Scavenger, or if this is happening independent of the player race (i need to test it more, but on my other characters I haven't meet the scavengers yet).
Also do make things even more difficult I'm sometimes taking a small relations penalty because the races believe that I attacked the scavengers even though I haven't:

I would have included a screenshot of one race complaining/warning me to stop attacking the scavengers but it appears that I'm limited to 4 images per message....

Also if they believe i attacked the scavengers they should have declared war on me as they have a alliance...

Besides that I also want to thank you for making these series of action RPGs they are all great games, and drox is one of my favorites, I'm so glad that you decided to make a sequel.