Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2015, 09:15 PM
Super Moderator

Those last few can basically happen except you don't get a vote when it happens.
Patreon
Old 10-29-2015, 09:53 PM
Elite

I have been seeing some minor discontent, but it is just that, minor. Since we cannot see stats and skills, right now, my last character has been hiring and firing every single recruit he sees. His people are still happy, and he got a 'food' win. Neither of these is right. Everyone should be freaking out from the random dismissals, because they should be afraid that it would happen to them. And the food stores growing may be realistic, but there should be repercussions.

I'd love to see everyone I've fired showing up at my gates, together, loaded for bear. Or joining other clans, automatically bringing down their opinion of me. Actions must ave consequences. Screw 'Illusion of choice'
Old 10-29-2015, 10:00 PM
Champion

I agree a stronger negative hit when someone leaves would be pretty sensible. The food thing sounds exploitative.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:13 PM
Super Moderator

There isn't anything in there right now, but I do have plans for consequences for kicking someone out immediately.

To expand on my previous post. If enough people dislike a clan member, they will eventually kick that person out of the clan. Also, people do get upset if you kick out a clan member that they liked.
Patreon
Old 10-29-2015, 10:58 PM
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
There isn't anything in there right now, but I do have plans for consequences for kicking someone out immediately.

To expand on my previous post. If enough people dislike a clan member, they will eventually kick that person out of the clan. Also, people do get upset if you kick out a clan member that they liked.

i love the idea. it is good to see that NPC has their own personality and their choice. sometimes it can be frustrate(good mean) for player to comfort and manage them but it is really good decision that you are planning to make NPC's behavior like that. it will be giving more life in this game. survivor's quarrel are always important story part in good zombie movies.
Old 10-30-2015, 04:22 AM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Just thinking out loud here -- it would be cool if you didn't have anyone in your party, and you recruited an NPC directly to your party, that the rest of the clan wouldn't know about them until you returned to town. "What happens in the wild, stays in the wild."
Old 10-30-2015, 05:04 PM
Elite

The more I deal with my clan, the more I want a sortable grid of their basic information, and the ability to equip multiple clan members at once.

And how about an option to rename them?

I also feel like the "Zombasite History" can be removed from the Clan Info screen and free up a lot of space. It could be relocated to the Zombie Knowledge page.
Old 10-30-2015, 06:15 PM
Champion

The more I play, the more I want 2 buttons:

1. 'Replace all items' or similar - goes through your bag and gives every item to a clan member rather than going through them all. This would work great with the 'item lock' that tuidjy has been asking for.

2. 'Repair all'. Pretty simple, uses all your necessary resources.
Old 11-13-2015, 03:42 PM
Elite

Is it possible to get more information about the NPC crafting skills in the detailed clan screen?

Something like

Average production per hour
Bows:
Gates:
Gems:
Cloth armor:
Leather armor:
Mail armor:
Plate armor: