Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Old > Din's Curse BETA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Gutsman Gutsman is offline
Amateur
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 17
Default Multiplayer map sharing

Probably been mentioned before, but one more thing for the wishlist. It would be nice if uncovering the fog of war updated everyone's map in multiplayer games.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-01-2010, 03:11 PM
viper34j viper34j is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 126
Default

I don't think this has been mentioned before... I don't really see any reason why it shouldn't be implemented...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Kruztee's Avatar
Kruztee Kruztee is offline
Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 472
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper34j View Post
I don't think this has been mentioned before... I don't really see any reason why it shouldn't be implemented...
Because there's no logical reason why if I join somebody else's game that my character should magically have knowlege of a dungeon that he/she has never visited before.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-01-2010, 06:30 PM
viper34j viper34j is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 126
Default

I don't agree. If I was an adventurer entering a town that another adventurer had already explored, you can bet that the first thing I'm going to do is share notes with said adventurer.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-02-2010, 03:18 PM
sewave sewave is offline
Amateur
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruztee View Post
Because there's no logical reason why if I join somebody else's game that my character should magically have knowlege of a dungeon that he/she has never visited before.
At least make it optional.
It would also be cool knowing where your partners are, that when you roll the mouse over their names, their location is shown (town/ dungeon lvl)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-02-2010, 03:28 PM
Shadow's Avatar
Shadow Shadow is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 9,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewave View Post
It would also be cool knowing where your partners are, that when you roll the mouse over their names, their location is shown (town/ dungeon lvl)
It does tell you on the world map or if you highlight the multiplayer icon in the top right corner of the main game screen.
__________________
Steven Peeler
Designer/programmer
Depths of Peril, Kivi's Underworld, Din's Curse, Drox Operative, Zombasite, Din's Legacy, & Drox Operative 2
Patreon
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-02-2010, 03:54 PM
viper34j viper34j is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 126
Default

You can also see the location of other players on the bottom left of the Map screen.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-02-2010, 04:11 PM
sewave sewave is offline
Amateur
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
It does tell you on the world map or if you highlight the multiplayer icon in the top right corner of the main game screen.
True! thanks I didn't notice.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2019 Soldak Entertainment, Inc.