Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Depths of Peril > Depths of Peril game
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2012, 06:58 AM
Amateur

Default A few words.

Hello all!

First off I would like to say that I bought the game in the beginning of the year, and I absolutely love it! At first I thought it was going to be a diablo clone, but I'm glad I was wrong. I love the diplomacy in the game, and how it "restarts" every time you ally, or destroy all the other factions. I think the game coyld use a better diplomacy though as the other factions tend to go at war with each other, rather than team up, and try and kill you instead. Other than that, great work soldak!

But, I do have a few requests... A sequal, or add on, along with multiplayer, PLEASE! This game has great potential for a multiplayer part. Yes, the game will have to change some, but it could work.

Secondly, I would love to build the town as well. Have a say in where the buildings go, where npcs go, what type of buildings, the towns walls, and defenses, and so on.

Thirdly.... I would love it if the town got attacked, not the lone monster or thief, but I mean hordes of monsters just randomly attacking the town, and you have to work with everyone to defeat them.

Thanks for reading!
Old 12-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varnis54 View Post
But, I do have a few requests... A sequal, or add on, along with multiplayer, PLEASE! This game has great potential for a multiplayer part. Yes, the game will have to change some, but it could work.
Rumor has it that they'll do a sequel after they do the Drox expansion. But you know how rumors are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varnis54 View Post
Thirdly.... I would love it if the town got attacked, not the lone monster or thief, but I mean hordes of monsters just randomly attacking the town, and you have to work with everyone to defeat them.
Have you played Din's Curse? It's a dungeon-crawler, not wide open spaces, but it does have town attacks.