Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Drox Operative > Drox Operative modding
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2015, 01:06 AM
Expert

Default Mods

So for some time now I've mostly just sat back and used mods others have made or made my own for private use, but today I've decided to release a couple of them.

The first one is for allowing chips to be used on an item that already has that specific modifier. For example, lets say you have a weapon with +14% Weapon Speed. You would be able to put a chip on it of that type to increase it, such as a +7% Weapon Speed to make it +21% Weapon Speed total.

The second one just reduces the base experience rate to 1000 from 3000. It makes leveling up faster but not so fast its ridiculous. Its just meant to reduce the grind a little for people who aren't big fans of heavy grinding.

The third and final mod simply changes the max speed a ship can have to 300 from the base 200. Its not a ridiculous boost, but its enough to make moving from place to place faster and thus is better for quest running.

All three of them should work just fine, and if you're somehow new to mods and never read up how to install them, simply drag and drop the .zips into the Assets folder of the game. If anything seems to be not working right with my mods, just let me know and I'll see what I can do about it.

Attached Files
File Type: zip mod_DuplicateModifier.zip (250 Bytes, 172 views)
File Type: zip mod_Experience.zip (237 Bytes, 128 views)
File Type: zip mod_Speed.zip (203 Bytes, 139 views)
Old 03-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Expert

Great and thanks for the mod.. i always looking for this first mod.. will try tonight
Old 03-10-2015, 09:10 PM
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahreza View Post
Great and thanks for the mod.. i always looking for this first mod.. will try tonight
I hope it works out for you, its the one I'm the most proud of throwing together. It took forever to figure out what needed to be altered for it to work. There still is a limit on the number of times chips can be used it seems, even when the modifiers stack and show as only one. I suspect there is no real way to increase or remove that limit sadly. Even with the limit though its still nice to be able to just throw a bunch of the same chips onto something.