Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Super Moderator

Default Zombasite patch 0.904

Patch 0.904 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page. Changes can be read here. This patch gives players more control of their clan, makes more clan info visible, adds a Commoner NPC class, fixes the poison cloud issues, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Elite

When you need to remove a curse, and have NPCs that reduce the oil consumption, you cannot perform the action until you have the original amount required, as opposed to the reduced amount. So, while you only lose the displayed amount, you need to have the original amount, or it will not work.

I would not be surprised if all the other crafting ingredients have the same problem.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Elite

According to the clan info screen, my average happiness is -2, but I have exactly four clan members, and they are at 13, -21, -22, and -50. I'd say the average is -20.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:41 PM
Elite

Hmm... I would not be surprised if both of the problems above are due to crafting/food/happiness stats being improperly updated when the clan members kill each other.

I get different readings on crafting requirements depending on where I look, and some of the prompts reflect bonuses from people who are dead.

-----------

Yup, that was it. Hiring another clan member fixed both issues. I think that the clan stats are not properly updated when members die.

Last edited by Tuidjy : 11-03-2015 at 03:45 PM.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:44 PM
Amateur

When the game is in borderless windowed with more than 1 monitor it is trying to center it between both monitors
Old 11-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
When the game is in borderless windowed with more than 1 monitor it is trying to center it between both monitors
I'm not seeing this on my setup. Is this in Windows? What is the resolution of both monitors.
Old 11-03-2015, 05:14 PM
Elite

Can you move the inventory screen about half an inch to the left? I would like to put firebombs in my right click slot and the inventory is blocking it.
Old 11-03-2015, 07:16 PM
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I'm not seeing this on my setup. Is this in Windows? What is the resolution of both monitors.
Yeah, using windows 10. Main monitor is 1920x1080 and secondary is 1600x900.

Another bug (maybe?) as well: When you take damage from zombie infection your armor loses durability as well. Seems odd tbh.

EDIT: Oddly enough, it seems it didn't screw up centering it when I tried again. Weird.

Last edited by Oblivion : 11-03-2015 at 07:19 PM.
Old 11-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Elite

I appreciate the clan information screen, but it really does not update properly.

Above, I discussed it not updating when someone dies. But it also does not properly update when I switch a member's focus. For example, when I move a cook from normal to R&R, the food consumption percentage goes down, but the food per hour does not.

Honestly, I am ABSOLUTELY not convinced that food consumption makes any sense right now. I am always surprised by the way my stock behaves, I can never guess whether I am doing well or not, and apart from exploits, I do not know how I would even go about getting a food win.

Food needs a lot more information. EVERYTHING that affects food consumption should be viewable somewhere: curse, focus, disease, zombie infection. I should not have to wonder "Why do 20 people eat 96 food per hour, but another 4 eat more?"
Old 11-04-2015, 02:15 PM
Elite

When we get a message "X now fears Y." I assume that a personality is added to the character's profile. It would be nice if it were marked as known, so that we did not have to remember it.

------------

At some point, you will have to look into the way relations between non-player clans work. I have two of the 'nicest' clans (Sisterhood and Guardians) next to each other, I am allied to both, I have two diplomatic NPCs, and members of the two clans adventure in the same area. Their relationships are still deteriorating quite quickly, and I have to constantly bribe them into truces.

------------

One of the dungeons has graphics that do not match the map's boundaries. You can freely walk through the walls. Here is a screenshot that may help you identify the dungeon. Notice how the map is correct it letting you know the walls are not an actual obstacle.

Last edited by Tuidjy : 11-04-2015 at 02:44 PM.