Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2015, 01:28 PM
Super Moderator

Default Zombasite patch 0.911

Patch 0.911 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page. Changes can be read here. This patch optimizes networking some, smooths animation changes better, improved many effects, decreased hunt/forage times, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.
Old 12-20-2015, 07:36 AM
Elite

1) The minimap shows a wall, but on the screen, the wall is invisible.

2) When an enemy avatar spawns from a proc, my character cannot attack it, but my party members can.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Invisible Wall 2.jpg (76.9 KB, 7 views)
Old 12-20-2015, 11:03 PM
Elite

Death Knights recruits still do not know how to use their max-mana buffs. They just keep turning them on and off, as long as there are enemies in sight.

It may be a good idea if foraging parties return with potions of a level no higher than the one that the player can use. After level 25 or so, my characters play in pretty high level areas, and sometimes, the potions are unusable.
Old 12-22-2015, 06:37 AM
Elite

Some quests, like for example kidnapping, display a health bar for the clan member in question. If you have a foraging party out at the same time, health bars for two different clan members are displayed on top of each other.

At high levels, it is easy to miss a fight breaking out in your town. It would be nice if any ongoing fights between clan members produce an icon like the "Ally attacked" or "Clan member infected", with a mouse over telling us who is fighting whom. While clan members may take a while to kill each other early on, later in the game, fights are over in seconds.

I think I may have figured out why crafting is so underwhelming on relics and guards. Judging from the consumed ingredients, the items are being crafted as if they are level 1, and I guess all the enchantments are also level 1. I would check to make sure that while the necessary ingredients are decided on the basis of the item's level, the enchantment strength is decided on the basis of the area or player level. I do not see a balance problem, because the item level will still decide the base stat, so even if you get a 150% armor enchantment on a cloth belt, it will still be a joke for a level 100 player.

Some recruits still spawn with skills that need a setup that the NPCs cannot create, like minor or even major distraction. And conjurers, more than other classes, seem to spawn with no class skills whatsoever.

Summoners skill summon pets that immediately become hostile to their master.