Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2015, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Default Zombasite patch 0.912

Patch 0.912 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page. Changes can be read here. This patch fixes another slowdown, makes clans discover one another more, improves music, gives oil of purification more uses, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.
Patreon
Old 12-25-2015, 05:17 PM
Elite

[Edit -- apparently I was on .910. This may be moot then...downloaded but forgot to install patch.]

Things I've noticed:

There was a relic on the clan trading screen and it didn't show the stats for the relic the other clan had.

Farming isn't shown as a (F) food skill on the clan info screen.

One area had so many quests (from a dungeon under the area) that it didn't show the foraging chances -- it had scrolled off the screen...

I don't think clans fix their broken gates? They might be trading a gate, but have a bunch broken in their town.

Why does my NPC ranger think that a sword that is normal and does 6.2 DPS is better than a bow that does 6.9 DPS with +40 attack AND he has multishot? I'm assuming it's the price? The sword is "worth 1sp 67cp" the bow 1sp 55cp. I mentioned it before -- I think there's an imbalance in the worth of the bows in the game. Anything that lets me stand back and shoot into a crowd while not being hurt is worth more than the wood it's built with, even if it does less damage. And they come with infinite magical appear-out-of-nowhere arrows! I understand the metal from the sword is worth something -- but they'll just make it into a plowshare when the war is over. It was momma's cast iron skillet last week.... lol

Last edited by Crisses : 12-25-2015 at 05:23 PM.
Old 12-25-2015, 08:36 PM
Elite

Patched: still having problems with finding the evidence. But that is probably because game in progress (includes new evidence quests).

NPCs are re-casting effects over and over....

Found a talking item. Cool.

Dimensional gate appeared over entrance to lower level of dungeon. Awkward.

On the map where you can show the NPC relationships and change where they "live" -- can't select everyone. Once certain town members selectable...?!?

Kicked an NPC out who was sick and dying (and also causing problems in the town...) and the sick quest stayed with the countdown timer.
Old 12-26-2015, 11:05 AM
Elite

Speaking of donkeys (I mentioned it in the shared game) -- couldn't we get a mule? lol You have to travel on-foot not use gates to use a donkey. They don't have much by way of attack/defense -- rudimentary -- but they can hold more bags... They basically stay where you put them if there's vegetation, but it lets you explore farther without having to go home all the time....

Just a wishlist item. like if Drox Operative had a way of putting a cargo ship in your fleet....
Old 12-26-2015, 05:19 PM
Elite

"CanOnlySellGuardsToGuardsVendor" needs to be localized.

Sometimes, a clan member leaves a chest for the player. The message says the chest is in town, but it actually appears wherever the player stands at the time.

Above levels 100, most, if not all secret areas spawn empty.

There are guard which require levels higher than 100. What is the point?

You can recruit clan members over level 100. I do not like it. First of all, it dilutes the challenge, because they keep pace with the enemy. Second, I do not like the discrepency between my character plateauing and his vassals improving. Third, it makes my old clan members obsolete, because lets face it, there is no way they will catch up.
Old 12-26-2015, 10:05 PM
Elite

I was adventuring with another clan's member and we were in a town his clan attacked. I think he got waylaid somehow -- he still showed as "with me" on my screen, but he was nowhere to be seen, and didn't follow me through portals anymore. This lasted a while.... maybe until his clan died, not sure.

"Pansy is really a spy." but when I point to Pansy, his name isn't Pansy in the HUD. The quest says Pansy, and the message log says Pansy. hrm.

Exploding barrels with levers (in dungeons?) don't seem to be exploding. They're all duds. They collapse, but no explosion.

I had a quest to avenge Aine. But I was able to recruit Aine's ghost.... Thankfully I was also able to solve the quest while she was in town, and she didn't steal loot from the clan armory when I dished things out (I should have tried adventuring with her lol )
Old 12-26-2015, 10:07 PM
Elite

Oh yeah, and a bunch of people in my clan becoming luminaries, and I clicked on Clan Info to see how they're getting on -- and the game crashed/quit/panicked. :/
Old 12-27-2015, 07:08 AM
Elite

Since Bud's corrupted I started another game after sending a bunch of files to Steven.

In one area, to get to another area I got a "Secret found" and a wall disappeared, but on the other side of it there were dense shrubs/bushes and no egress. I guess it was an old/outdated/disused secret wall to get so overgrown I couldn't hack through....

In the town map -- quests on NPCs who also have something to say are shown as a mouth rather than question mark. Hard to tell if anyone in town has quests for you this way. Quest should take priority.

Funny thing: Kill imposter quest --> I'm trying to kill the imposter who is downing potions as fast as I can hurt her, and her morale breaks and she runs away screaming, but she's at nearly full health. Kinda reminds me of bullies at school -- all talk, nothing to back it up.
Old 12-27-2015, 07:10 AM
Elite

Oh -- in the second Bud game -- like Roswitha, I found the "Mortus Avatar" -- I lured it back to the mace merchant so we could both tackle it. Had never seen anything like it before -- and it disappeared before we were done killing it. From what Roswitha said, I assume it's supposed to be a friend not foe?
Old 12-28-2015, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisses View Post
Oh -- in the second Bud game -- like Roswitha, I found the "Mortus Avatar" -- I lured it back to the mace merchant so we could both tackle it.
Mortus is an evil god (god of death).
Patreon