Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

Default Zombasite patch 0.919

Patch 0.919 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page. Changes can be read here. This patch fixes a few crashes and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.
Old 02-13-2016, 04:08 AM
Champion

It looks as though adventuring with other clans does not stop relationship decay, and neither does trading. From a 'have you forgotten about me' perspective, I feel like trading should reset the decay counter and co-adventuring should prevent decay altogether.

Can we have some sort of 'form posse' option (with a better name, obv) for defending our own town? I raided a town and it was great having 4 of my clan alongside me to handle the big group of enemies in the town.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:11 AM
Champion

While adventuring with Nemesis, all NPC possible recruits think the nemesis hero is an enemy and attack it. The Nemesis NPC also seems to prevent rescuing hostages.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:43 AM
Elite

I'm still getting phantom quests for my loner character - quests that are listed on the map screen that have no quest giver. Items to fill the phantom quests drop. Collecting enough items to fill the quest cause the quest to go away on the map screen, but create an unredeemable solved quest.

In the Trius game, I could not recruit (or even see the equipment of) a conjurer with a summoned skelly, but was able to recruit a conjurer with a summoned scree.

I ignored an offer. When I went back to the trade screen, the item offered was gone, but the price remained (as if I was offering a gift). This only happens sometimes, not with all offers.

Last edited by Caal : 02-13-2016 at 11:28 AM.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:40 AM
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caal View Post
I ignored an offer. When I went back to the trade screen, the item offered was gone, but the price remained (as if I was offering a gift). This only happens sometimes, not with all offers.
This appears to be only a visual bug, and the other clan are still actually offering the item, at least in my experience
Old 02-13-2016, 12:34 PM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwback View Post
Can we have some sort of 'form posse' option (with a better name, obv) for defending our own town? I raided a town and it was great having 4 of my clan alongside me to handle the big group of enemies in the town.

Is second this. Town defense is very cumbersome right now. This would be a huge help. It would also be really cool to be able to heal the members of your town defense team using f1-f9 for potions.

Last edited by Castruccio : 02-13-2016 at 12:36 PM.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:33 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caal View Post
I'm still getting phantom quests for my loner character - quests that are listed on the map screen that have no quest giver. Items to fill the phantom quests drop. Collecting enough items to fill the quest cause the quest to go away on the map screen, but create an unredeemable solved quest.
I had one complete phantom quest when I updated to 0.918. Since then I get a number of quests like this but they are are all quests for people in town - you have to talk to them to get the quest, and talk to them to solve it.
Old 02-13-2016, 07:42 PM
Elite

When I kick someone out and they go renegade in my town, the town name is mis-reported in the message.

Exploding Barrels don't seem to explode underground.... This has been not happening for a while.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:22 AM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwback View Post
I had one complete phantom quest when I updated to 0.918. Since then I get a number of quests like this but they are are all quests for people in town - you have to talk to them to get the quest, and talk to them to solve it.
That would work if I had clan members. I may not have specified it in that post, but the comment was supposed to have been made in reference to my character playing in loner mode (no clan members). Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited by Caal : 02-14-2016 at 12:25 AM.
Old 02-14-2016, 06:02 PM
Elite

Not only do love potions not stack, they can't be dropped on NPCs or right-clicked to use. So I don't know how to use a love potion.

"Lore" -- gets dropped a good bit but I have no idea what that is either. Doesn't appear to do anything...? Seems new. Guess I'll check the release notes again.