Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2016, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator

Default Zombasite patch 0.925

Patch 0.925 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page. Changes can be read here. This patch makes zombie mutations stronger, fixes taunt spam, makes maps easier to use, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.
Old 03-29-2016, 08:06 PM
Elite

I hit a glitch of some sort. I have a level 48 character with 2 level 48's in the party, and about 10 people in the clan. One of the party members and three of the clan members go insane at about the same time. I kill the insane party member leaving me with one. We go back to town, where the insane members have killed everyone else (got a logistics win for that btw). We kill all of them , but now I am down to one clan member (my old buddy Eusty). After claiming my pyrrhic victory, I move on to the next town, and discover that level 48 Eusty is gone (along with all of his nice gear) replaced by level 39 Zelda and her low end gear.

I bump into a couple of other clans quickly, but then get a message that I'm being attacked. I look on the map but there are no red dots, only yellow ones. I have members from another clan attacking my gate, but there is no war state between us, so neither I nor my guards can attack them. I also have a guy in my town, just hanging out in one of the houses - I can talk to him, but he's not a clan member and can't be recruited to either the clan or the party. Odd. I tried an exit and reload and that seemed to get rid of the attacking clan and the squatter, but I am still stuck with Zelda, and can't figure out what happened to Eusty.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:43 PM
Elite

I reported this bug a few patches ago. Something goes wrong when you start a new area with just one clan member.
Old 03-30-2016, 12:25 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuidjy View Post
I reported this bug a few patches ago. Something goes wrong when you start a new area with just one clan member.
I haven't been able to reproduce it, but maybe it is 1 clan member left specific.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:39 AM
Elite

Clan members who give a discount on identify should get a tiny bit of experience for every identified item. They should also speed up the manual identification.

I would like to see the 'Can't increase durability more." in the middle of the screen, as opposed to in the log. When you are improving weapons and armor, you get these hundreds of times per level, and it clutters the log. Also, 'Can't increase durability any further." sounds like better English to me, but I am not a native speaker...

It seems that a priest will cast "True Aim" and overwrite a "Hardiness" blessing. The reverse does not seem to happen. I strongly prefer "Hardiness" to "True Aim" and would like it if neither overwrote the other, or at least if both did, so that I could correct the situation without quitting.

A while ago, I complained about relics enchanting at a much lower level than they actually were. Well, the cost has been raised, but the enchantments I am getting are still totally worthless. At level 40+, on a level 39 relic, I am getting attack +9, cold resistance +4, and happiness +10%. I looks to me that I'm getting level 1 enchantments despite paying level 39-41 prices.

Speaking of lone wolf characters, shared adventures are a huge help. Should they be allowed to do it? I am of two minds. On one hand, it reduces the challenge, but on the other, without shared adventures, it is hard to keep other clans happy, because everyone thinks they are so much stronger than a clan with a single member.

Last edited by Tuidjy : 03-30-2016 at 11:11 PM.
Old 03-30-2016, 11:09 PM
Elite

Some personalities should be mutually exclusive. I have had people who were dishonest and honorable at the same time, or eloquent and boring.

Clan members do not seem to get any set bonuses. They definitely do not get the stat bonuses.

I wish there was a way to give food to a friendly clan. I am playing a lone wolf character, I have hundreds of meals, and my allies are starving. There should be a way to help them, not only for the relation bonus but also to make them more helpful in shared adventures.
Old 03-31-2016, 03:12 PM
Elite

There is something not quite right with delivering gifts. Today, I was playing a lone wolf character, and was delivering gifts an awful lot. I was noticing that I would need to click on the message board and choose "Deliver Gift" more times than I had gifts to deliver. Later, I met a new clan, and I already had two "Deliver gift" quests marked as completed. I think that the delivery does not check properly whether you have picked up the package from the originating message board.
Old 03-31-2016, 05:57 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuidjy View Post
Some personalities should be mutually exclusive. I have had people who were dishonest and honorable at the same time, or eloquent and boring.
I have a way to tell the personalities which ones are incompatible. So as you guys see specific bad combinations, yell at me and I can fix them easily.

I think you can have eloquent, boring people though. It just means you have someone that can speak very well, but they talk about boring stuff.