Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2016, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator

Default Zombasite patch 0.930

Patch 0.930 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page. Changes can be read here. This patch adds a bunch of group quests (Covens, Marauders, Cults, etc), optimizes things better, allows paying vendors to come to town, adds capture guards expedition, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.
Old 04-30-2016, 10:22 AM
Amateur

Great work! The game just gets better every time (it's already good, I clocked a ton of hours already and I'm just about to hit Elite difficulty - taking my sweet time :P )!

I have another thing, I noticed the teleporters of abandoned towns don't actually register on your own gate. I initially thought this was intentional by design but after I recently stomped out Heart of Gold (wrong early alliance picks, sigh) from their place, it turned out their town was two more towns behind and each of these did not have registered waypoints on my town gate either, being abandoned.

Last edited by GTD-Carthage : 04-30-2016 at 10:26 AM.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:11 PM
Elite

I also think that if a gate can function A-OK in a wilderness area overrun by monsters, there is no real reason to disable the gate of a defeated clan.
Old 04-30-2016, 05:58 PM
Elite

Dark Elf Totems still move around in combat. Looks pretty cool, but probably should not happen.

-----------

I think the Unholy armor buff's description is unclear. It reduces the chances for critical hits, but is that the chance the player scores one, or the chance that he suffers one? Skills usually list all positives, and only then negatives, so the description seems to indicate the former. On the other hand, armor skills like the Demon Hunter's protect the player, and my own experimentation hints at the latter, as well.

I suggest that you add a few words to the text description, and make it clear.

Last edited by Tuidjy : 04-30-2016 at 06:04 PM.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:47 PM
Elite

There seems to be something wrong with the description of Damec's set. It states that there are five items in the set, but lists only three (tunic, leggings, boots) even on the gloves and cap, which I actually have.
Old 05-01-2016, 07:34 AM
Champion

The 'getting revenge' quest refers to the massacre of humans, even if it is for a monster clan.
Old 05-01-2016, 03:25 PM
Amateur

Restarted with the new patch. New character, new world.

I noticed that some of the oil/ice/poison patches can sometimes spawn with the circle of green veteran dots. Is that intentional?

Also, would it be possible to enable inventory slot stacking for gems of the same type and quality level? I would prefer to hold onto them until I have socket items, but I am being forced to salvage them because they are slowly taking over all my inventory.

For what its worth, have not run across the gold 'neutral' monsters yet. I say that with the caveat that I probably have not played enough since the patch to have sampled enough of the world RNG.
Old 05-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Elite

Minor annoyance. I have a weapon that casts Earthquake when it hits. While I am shifted into a beast form, I get constantly spammed with "Cannot use skills". I am not even sure that it makes sense that the weapon cannot do its thing just because I am shapeshifted... but even if you want to keep it that way, could we be rid of the spam?
Old 05-03-2016, 02:40 AM
Amateur

Thank you for adding the ability to temporarily 'rent' a vendor so they stay in town. Just used it and it worked. Elegantly resolves one of my suggestions in the feedback thread.

Few more minor issues:
Love Potions also do not stack in inventory.

The Arrow Slit Trap moves around like an active monster. Sort of funny to see a rock slab bob and weave, but I doubt it is intentional since none of the other traps move.

Personally haven't seen any new clans spawned yet, but that may just be RNG on my end instead of a real issue.

Last edited by Faceless : 05-03-2016 at 02:47 AM.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:38 PM
Elite

More often than not, when I get a "Rumored position of Foo's waypoint added to Bar map", I get no new waypoints. On a somewhat related topic, when enemies retreat, I will sometimes get more than one, up to three, messages of the above sort, not necessarily about the same map, and no, not adjacent maps, either, so it is not explained by the target walking across the border.