Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2016, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Default Zombasite patch 0.931

Patch 0.931 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page. Changes can be read here. This patch optimizes things much better, adds new renegade types (Inquisitor, Blackguard, Nightblade, etc), adds losing your healthstone as a lose condition (test), and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.
Old 05-07-2016, 07:11 AM
Elite

I'm in a game with only me and a much stronger clan left. He's at war with me. He raids. I get out of town to avoid losing my entire clan. He destroys my healthstone and I get a diplomatic victory with a bunch of crafting parts . Now the lose timer starts. I use some of the time to clean up and clear inventory. The clan that raided me is nowhere in sight, and the clan screen indicates that I've been eliminated by monsters. I have the game saved at this point if needed.
Old 05-07-2016, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

Apparently I need to update the win conditions to make sure the player clan is still alive.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Elite

My Nemesis has created literally more than a hundred instances of the "Blue Screes Uprising (That one guy) quest. I am looking forward to the about 200,000 experience I'll get from the quest once I make it to that area.

On a similar note, many of those screes are becoming named enemies... I have a total 277 quests. Not bad for a tiny area at normal pace.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:18 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuidjy View Post
My Nemesis has created literally more than a hundred instances of the "Blue Screes Uprising (That one guy) quest. I am looking forward to the about 200,000 experience I'll get from the quest once I make it to that area.

On a similar note, many of those screes are becoming named enemies... I have a total 277 quests. Not bad for a tiny area at normal pace.
I get this kind of thing frequently. It is really bad when it is attacks on your town instead of an uprising - makes it quite hard to find time to actually get to the Nemesis.

The balance needs tweaking.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:36 AM
Elite

That area ended up crashing, and the save is corrupted. Kind of sad, really, as I went from level 16 to level 27 in it, because of all the quests. But by the time it crashed, there were 500+ quests in that area (probably 512) and I was barely nibbling at its edges, because of all the boss monsters.

------------------------

When I abandoned the area (as reloading it crashed my game) I started with six out of eight guards dead, and the other two at death's doorstep. Strangely enough, they were all very high level, 60 in one case. Considering that the character level was 27, something weird was going on.

Last edited by Tuidjy : 05-08-2016 at 02:48 AM.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:23 AM
Elite

When an enemy attacks a player with Fire Shield, the damage suffered by the enemy is displayed in red, i.e. as if it was the player suffering it. It gave me quite the scare, having paused the game with a fat 32324 (Critical Hit) hanging over my hardcore character.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:12 AM
Amateur

I'm currently doing R&R on a bunch of clannies to get insanity down, but its causing my dialog box to fill with notifications of the NPCs becoming and unbecoming Clan Luminaries.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:39 AM
Legend

Performance appears to be much improved for me -- the game is finally playable on my 2011 MBP.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:05 PM
Champion

I have an NPC clan with a wandering zombie naga priest that does not exist on the map anywhere. I have searched extensively.

I have just kicked an NPC from my clan (I should have got more information before I did) who was getting more and more unhappy. They had full rations, entertainers, and a 3rd positive happiness modifier. Their relations were all 50 or better, and they had no unusual personality traits. I went and checked the NPC and there were none of the usual negative interactions that can cause negative happiness (insulted etc).

I am level 12, all my NPCs are level 6-12, except one NPC that is level 16. I'm pretty sure posession and immolation are giving him XP even when he casts them in town.