Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2016, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Default Zombasite patch 0.933

Patch 0.933 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page. Changes can be read here. This patch makes many skills fall back to basic attack if not enough mana, fixes a few rare crashes/corruptions, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.
Old 05-20-2016, 07:51 PM
Elite

The passive benefit of the rogue skill "Concentration: Poison" is +1% cold damage. I would have expected a bonus to poison damage instead.
Old 05-21-2016, 01:03 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuidjy View Post
The passive benefit of the rogue skill "Concentration: Poison" is +1% cold damage. I would have expected a bonus to poison damage instead.
Yeah, it is supposed to be a poison damage bonus. Damn that copy and paste.
Old 05-21-2016, 09:27 AM
Expert

Default After 0.933 patch

After patch every raid and named monsters than jumps on other clan towns,as game shows in chat,show up at doorsteps of my clan town instead
Old 05-21-2016, 09:50 AM
Amateur

I'm having an issue where, even after validating to remove all mods, it seems that the higher-level (named) mobs are way too high level. Like I'll start a new game, new region, and there will be a level 10 mob in a lvl 1 area. It takes a while to find them since they're rare at that level but when I do, I get slaughtered.
Old 05-21-2016, 01:09 PM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithur View Post
After patch every raid and named monsters than jumps on other clan towns,as game shows in chat,show up at doorsteps of my clan town instead
I have seen it happen in my game as well, but not for every attack. Just a few, mostly when I am already under attack. Not very pleasant, given that the character is question is a loner. But it is a region started with an older version, so the problem may go away by itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegeto079 View Post
I'm having an issue where, even after validating to remove all mods, it seems that the higher-level (named) mobs are way too high level.
I do not think that this is new. I usually start my characters in level 4 areas, and it is perfectly common to have a 10+ monster in the very first area. It's the RNG giving them a few extra levels - one or even more for every trait they rolled. And of course, monsters get promotions. An aggressive corpse eater can become a monster that I will avoid until I have the levels to handle him.

Last edited by Tuidjy : 05-21-2016 at 01:11 PM.
Old 05-21-2016, 08:51 PM
Expert

Something is definitely off with monsters I've seen up to LVL 19 in the first area (starting a Level 0 world) right when the game starts. Sometimes I've seen a few of these LVL 9-19 creatures at time, camping right by the teleporter! Is Shadow trolling us? https://youtu.be/cqHrbxNhEFg

Last edited by MindDefect : 05-22-2016 at 12:05 AM.
Old 05-22-2016, 02:24 AM
Elite

In Din's curse, drinks of different quality had different effects, if only because they used to healing more health as their level increased. In Zombasite, all drinks are worth one clan food, and the only effect of the different qualities is that they cannot stack.

Can you please make all drinks of the same type? Something that makes sense as food would be best. A pint of hearty ale. Mmm...
Old 05-22-2016, 02:59 AM
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindDefect View Post
Something is definitely off with monsters I've seen up to LVL 19 in the first area (starting a Level 0 world) right when the game starts. Sometimes I've seen a few of these LVL 9-19 creatures at time, camping right by the teleporter! Is Shadow trolling us? https://youtu.be/cqHrbxNhEFg
Ok I think I found the issue myself. In systems.gdb a new setting is in there called "MaxSameQuestInSameLevel 10", and for lower levels this is way too high. I set it lower to 2-3 and it seemed to balance the low level areas. Maybe this setting should be based on a % instead? (if it means what I think it means..)

Last edited by MindDefect : 05-22-2016 at 03:04 AM.
Old 05-22-2016, 03:37 AM
Elite

I think that this is actually a new setting that limits the number of times the same quest can appear in the one area. I.e. no more than 10 blue scree uprisings in one area of the map.

Of course, I may be wrong.