Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Super Moderator

Default Zombasite patch 0.935

Patch 0.935 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page. Changes can be read here. This patch improves the UI more, improves secret levels, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:07 PM
Elite

I am still seeing enemies that will just not lose their "Stealthied" effect, even after I have been fighting them, shooting them from ambush, making them run over caltrops, etc... Their effect is no longer a death penalty, but they still should not be able to gain it as I am sticking shuriken in them, and to keep them after I have been fighting them.

Old 06-02-2016, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuidjy View Post
I am still seeing enemies that will just not lose their "Stealthied" effect, even after I have been fighting them, shooting them from ambush, making them run over caltrops, etc...
Yeah, I know. So far I've just dealt with the way too high damage bonus.
Old 06-03-2016, 08:08 PM
Elite

Are "Beastmaster" and "Guard vendor" different NPC types? Because I couldn't sell a guard that I found in the field to a Beastmaster. A message came up saying I could only sell those to a guard vendor.
Old 06-03-2016, 10:03 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caal View Post
Are "Beastmaster" and "Guard vendor" different NPC types? Because I couldn't sell a guard that I found in the field to a Beastmaster. A message came up saying I could only sell those to a guard vendor.
I don't think we actually have guard vendors. You're supposed to be able to sell guards to any vendor.
Old 06-03-2016, 11:54 PM
Champion

Quick note, you can pick the same class twice now with hybrid mode. I imagine that's not intended.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:54 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro* View Post
Quick note, you can pick the same class twice now with hybrid mode. I imagine that's not intended.
That's always been possible. There are actually some advantages to it.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:03 PM
Expert

For bigger and very fast paced maps, this can be an issue. Could there be a way to limit quests shown on mouse hovering maybe? For instance, here it's impossible to see hunting %'s for sending a hunting party.

Maybe only up to around 35ish quests should be shown, and if an area has 52 quests, on the bottom line it can show something like "...(17 more quests)"

Old 06-13-2016, 02:30 AM
Expert

One thing, when you are low on potions or whatever else, that can bring that icon to click on to start a expedition. There maybe should be a warning, if expedition points are low, as someone could click on that and start one and never see an indication what their points are at (I also think when starting an expedition, the points display gets blocked off too)

Maybe generally, make is so if you try to start one with say 30 or less expedition points, you should get like a "are you sure?" warning? But vet players could think this is mildly annoying? I'm not completely sure it would be. Could have something in game options to disable that nag.

Did get a steam controller when it was on sale, and this game is made for it more than any other game I tried. You don't have to be a longtime pro at ARPG's with the number keys. It's just it takes time to personally get everything configured right..

The only issue, is that have I to mod in "AutoTarget 1" for joystick configuration to work like it probably should... I didn't think it was always this way but... maybe an option for that could be on the joystick configuration page, or it goes on automatically when joystick support goes on?
Old 06-17-2016, 08:46 AM
Expert

I have noticed an issue where, somehow, someone from my clan was poisoning themselves, and was getting fined for it when I handed in the quest