Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2016, 06:31 PM
Super Moderator

Default Zombasite patch 0.937

Patch 0.937 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page. Changes can be read here. This patch optimizes things better, adds Scavenge expedition, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.
Old 07-02-2016, 01:47 PM
Expert

Scavenge should help item management a lot! And some other good additions here. I haven't played it too much yet, but a couple of issues:

-After upgrading Aura of Despair to lvl2, it's effects seemed to stay the same as lvl1 (according to the tooltip below my character). I don't know other passive like skills that have the same issue, but there could be more.. Not sure if related to this next issue/fix:

-For the fix "now if a skill level is reduced to zero any status effects it gives are immediately removed from the player (vegeto079)" I think you read his bug report partially correctly in a literal sense, but didn't get the whole issue he trying to report http://www.soldak.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=246 While the issue of going from lvl1 to 0 got fixed (importantly so I'd say), buying back from say lvl 4 to lvl3 in a skill still keeps bonuses of the lvl 4 version. So it would probably be best if the game force's a recast if buying back points down from any level than just 1, or either instantly change the effects on the fly if it's currently in effect.
Old 07-02-2016, 07:58 PM
Champion

Lots of really good/cool changes in this patch. Love it! Thanks for the hard work.
Old 07-02-2016, 09:47 PM
Expert

Waypoints that draw on the edge of the minimap works.. except they seem to only work for manually set waypoints, not the rumored ones. So I have to set a manual waypoint near the rumor, for it to show up on the edge.