Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > News > News/Blog comments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2008, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

Default Mac sales

No, I'm not going to come right out and say what our Mac sales are specifically (although it is very tempting). However, I will talk about them in relative terms.

Currently, the Mac sales of Depths of Peril are almost 30% of all of our direct sales (not counting retail or portal sales).

Considering this is for a market that only has somewhere between 6 to 10% of the overall PC market and the Mac version was released 9 months after the Windows version, this is really good.

Assuming nothing drastic happens, I'm pretty sure this means our future PC products will have Mac versions also.
Patreon
Old 07-19-2008, 10:26 PM
Expert

Thumbs up Yay, Mac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
No, I'm not going to come right out and say what our Mac sales are specifically (although it is very tempting). However, I will talk about them in relative terms.

Currently, the Mac sales of Depths of Peril are almost 30% of all of our direct sales (not counting retail or portal sales).

Considering this is for a market that only has somewhere between 6 to 10% of the overall PC market and the Mac version was released 9 months after the Windows version, this is really good.

Assuming nothing drastic happens, I'm pretty sure this means our future PC products will have Mac versions also.

Jude
Old 07-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
*high-5*

P.S. And I hope it'll be in the form of universal binaries as I'm glued to the G5 for a stint longer